Saturday, July 30, 2011
New Job
About a month ago, I started a new job as a Referencing and Recruiting Contractor for The Reisa Group. It's a part-time position working from home. It's a great fit for this stage in my life. I still get to stay home with my babies and really make them my priority but I also have a professional outlet. Since it's an HR position, it's right up my alley and just what I was looking for. The Reisa Group is a small Christian organization that mostly works with non-profit Christian companies. Their biggest customer is Chick-fil-a and so far all of my projects have been for them. Everyone in our house loves CFA so it's nice to work for a company that we support. I believe that God placed this position on my lap for a reason. So far, so good!
http://www.reisagroup.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment